Made in San Rafael, CA from saved fabric pieces that I have been holding onto from past collections. Turns out fabric hoarding can come in handy! Cloth masks are a great alternative to disposable masks and are comfortable, breathable, and washable. Our mask provides style and most importantly offers protection from you touching your FACE! This listing is for one, single mask. Don't worry you can order multiple at a time should you need.
-Strap ties made from contrast fabric or ribbon (elastic is now sold out). The ties are very versatile and in our opinion make for a better fit.
- Two layers of fabric, space for a filter insert at the back middle "pocket". Insert not included.
- A bendable wire is sewn in between the layers to contour over the bridge of the nose.
- Machine Wash and Dry. If you want your mask to last longer handwash and lay flat to dry.
- Fits from pre-teen to adult.
- No returns and exchanges for health and safety reasons.
- Listing is for ONE mask. Don't worry you can order as many as you need.
NOTE ABOUT COLOR COMBOS:
Unfortunately due to the size of our shop...spoiler alert, it's just me (Rebecca) sewing every single mask. I do not have time to list every single fabric option. Some of the textiles are limited as they are cutoffs from past collections. Just know you are receiving high-quality boujee fabric and I will be creating suitable color combos. IF you have any questions feel free to contact me!
Get & Give- Your purchase helps us provide masks for mail carriers, grocery store workers, seniors, healthcare providers, or persons in need.
Rebecca Rae Design Inc. (Rebecca Johnson) does not suggest medical advice and will not be held responsible for any mask misuse or malfunction. We suggest reading the CDC guidelines for facemasks best use case and practices. Fabric mask is not meant to replace N95 Mask/medical masks or replace the stay at home mandate. Stay safe, wash your hands, and stay home if not doing essential services.